2012-05-28

Renewed Marriage Vow to Illustration!

As of lately, I have decided to stretch my boundaries as an illustrator to begin and complete a drawing/painting every 3-5 days. Here is the first one that I did about four days ago. It only took me about three days to complete. This has been a huge step since during the school year, it takes me about a month to complete my work because of procrastination and social distractions.

Here's to a happy and newly committed relationship, Illustration!



"Don't Ride in a Boat with Doubt Rocking About", 2012.
Ink and Gouache.


I have really found that writing poetry and stringing little word puns together has given me a jumping off board to create interesting and conceptual solutions. 



I should have illustration number 2 up and posted by midnight tomorrow! 




No comments:

Post a Comment