2010-11-20



The three-day Student Art Sale at Emily Carr University ended on Sunday this week. For the past two years at ECUAD, I have regretted not submitting to this annual sale. This year, I finally got my stuff together organized, early enough to submit some of my art for the event.

This was a pretty educational experience for me. From learning to price my work, to learning the technicalities involved in high quality image scanning, colour correction, and the printing process. I spent several days at the Digital Output Centre preparing some of my illustrations into high quality prints on archival paper. The work was well worth is. The colours that the printer produces is amazing to me! Anyway, I sold two prints and have lots left over. To buy my prints, check out my store:
 www.priscillayu.bigcartel.com



Here's a little thank you zine that I attached to all my items at the art sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment